The Glebe Primary School
Gateway to Learning where Every Body Excels
Foundation Stage Leader
Location The Glebe Primary School
Salary £28,832-£35,800 per annum
Closing Date 18/05/2017 (5.30pm)
Benefits & Grade MPS/UPS +TLR2a
Contract Details Required from September 2017
Disclosure The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interview Date Friday 26th May 2017
Job Description The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding Foundation Stage teacher and proven leader. The Glebe Primary School is a two form entry school. There are 26 morning and afternoon places in the Nursery.
We wish to appoint a teacher who is able to consistently demonstrate excellent primary practice and has high expectations in all aspects of school life. This post will be suitable for any Foundation Stage teacher prepared to work hard and be proactive in the shared responsibility of enabling our school to become outstanding in all areas. We are proud of our caring and positive ethos that enables our children to achieve in all that they do and can offer you a supportive and friendly environment in which to work.
The successful applicant:
– Will be an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about enabling children to achieve success.
– Is well motivated and committed to provide a stimulating, happy and caring learning environment where children are valued as individuals.
– Will have outstanding knowledge of the Early Years curriculum coupled with the ability to lead others in securing successful learning for all children.
– Offer a special blend of determination, innovative thinking, creative problem solving, resilience and humour.
Foundation Stage Lead:
– Provide subject leadership for Early Years
– Enable pupils to achieve the highest possible standards
– Work motivationally leading a team of staff
– Raise attainment in the Early Years having a measureable impact for all pupils
– Be able to participate in the monitoring and evaluation of quality teaching and standards
– Develop innovation in teaching and learning, motivating and inspiring both colleagues and pupils through outstanding teaching
– Good knowledge of statutory assessments
We need someone who is:
– Passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being
– An experienced Foundation Stage teacher
– Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all children
– Passionate about the development of a dynamic and inspiring curriculum, being able to lead and motivate our children
– Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills
In return we offer the opportunity to:
– Work with enthusiastic and responsive children who enjoy school
– Play a significant part in the continuing development of our school
– Lead and manage exciting and creative learning experiences for all
– Work with a dedicated and committed team of staff, governors and parents
– Be an active part of the Senior Leadership Team
– Receive internal and external support for continued professional development
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and have been arranged for 10th and 17th May at 4pm. Please telephone school to book a place (01642) 360876. Application forms and further information are available to download from the school website (www.theglebeprimary.org.uk) and should be returned to school FAO Mrs Repton, Head Teacher, by 5.30pm on the closing date to the school (address above). Applications may be sent electronically to email@example.com marked ‘Foundation Stage Leader Application’.
Please click below to download the following documents: